First 2WW after a loss

parkgirl

Mom to Iris
Reaction score
I'm only 3DPO and it's driving me nuts already. :dohh: This is going to be a long 2WW. It will keep me occupied charting my temp every day. Anyone else in their first 2ww after loss?

My first just ended today, as af showed her ugly face. We didn't really try too hard this time, because I wanted to wait a cycle, but even still I was disappointed today. I'm going to be a basketcase this month.

Sorry the witch got you this month, theprulqueen. FX for you next cycle.

Any one have a time machine I can borrow? :wacko: LOL. I am also in the first TWW since a mc at 16w. I should start testing Aug 1. Cant wait to see another BFP, hope this one can make it past 15w. Good luck ladies.

Yep, on CD23 today and going nuts. Even moreso because I had EWCM today, what the?!? I have fairly regular cycles too, no PCOS or anything so if I am ovulating this late it's sooooo strange.

I'm 4DPO & going nuts too, trying not to get my hopes up too much

FX'd that we all get our :bfp: soon

Im 3do (actually 4 dpo but I havent gone to bed yet) after a chemical last month. My first positive after a tubal reversal..

Nice to know I'm not the only one going nuts right now. Wish there was some magical way to test super early, but I guess my patients must be tested once again. I'm not exactly sure when to expect AF really. I ended up Oing a few days after I normally do, which I hear is normal after MC. FF says don't test until the 31st. I think I'll go crazy if I wait that long and af hasn't shown.

I'm def going crazy, went & bought 3 hpts today & now I just have this urge to POAS :haha:

lynnb- That's why I try not to keep any in the house. Too tempting to use them when they are only a few steps away. :)

I got really drunk last night out with my friends and I feel so awful today for it. I told myself I wasn't going to drink much during the 2WW (other than the odd glass of vino with my husband), but I went to a BBQ with my two pregnant friends, both due a few weeks apart of each other and around BOTH my due dates before my losses. I ended up just drinking to numb my pain, only it makes me feel worse and I ended up crying in the toilet on my own.

So my symptoms are getting stronger - sore boobs, tired, lots of CM etc and I feel even more guilty now. Testing in 6 days.

prgirl_cesca- That's hard to be around pregnant friends. I'm always torn between being really happy for them and sad/jealous at the same time. Hopefully this will help all of us be more caring and understanding towards other women when we get pregnant. FX for your bfp! :dust:

Got up this morning feeling quite nauseous & had quite bad pains, like AF pains, on my way to work & when I when to the toilet I had a spot of brownish cm on my underwear, really hope this is IB & not AF. Knew I shouldn't have bought those hpts yesterday, tempting fate :dohh:

How is everyone else doing?

lynnb- I also hope it's IB.

I've been a bit crampy all day today. Lots of CM as well. I usually don't have any this time, so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Parkgirl, lots of cm is good sign & I think crampy feelings are too, at least I hope they are I've been having them for a few days now.

Really don't want to test until next week but don't think I be able to help myself, might just do 1 on Friday :shhh:

There really should be a better way to find out. Making all of us wait until close to AF...sometimes even after she's due to find out. :wacko:

I really want to wait to test until the 25th. Seems like so far away.

So is lots of cm after you ov an early pregnancy sign? What about loose watery stools? Lol sorry 4 the tmi. Just lookin 2 symptom spot with u ladies.

Essie0828, loose stools could be another sign of pregnancy but could also be caused by prenatal vitamins :shrug:

I am in my first 2ww after a very early mc last month. Anyone else having lower post O temps this cycle than the previous cycle with the mc? I think I o'd but my temps are a bit lower than a typical post Ovulation. I am not sure when I did O, FF marked the chart (should be attached). I am wondering if I should test this Friday morning.. I am already late for my af.. but this cycle was bound to be messed up (right???)

Good luck ladies - I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle!!!

:dust:

I am in my first 2ww after a very early mc last month. Anyone else having lower post O temps this cycle than the previous cycle with the mc? I think I o'd but my temps are a bit lower than a typical post Ovulation. I am not sure when I did O, FF marked the chart (should be attached). I am wondering if I should test this Friday morning.. I am already late for my af.. but this cycle was bound to be messed up (right???)

Good luck ladies - I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle!!!

:dust:

I ended up Oing late this cycle...but, it is normal for things to be a bit "off" first cycle after MC. I would wait until 12-14 DPO to test. But that's just me. FX for you.

I'm still having a good deal of CM and my temps are still headed up. I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but it's so easy to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->