first af after mc.....confused?

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi girls.

Right, had erpc 23 Dec. I have been temping since. I ov'ed about 2 weeks ago, temps were steady at 36.4 or 36.5 then after ov, they shot up to 36.8 or higher, well monday (10th day pp) they went down to 36.6 still slightly above cover line, had bad cramps then af started on wed, really light then a bit heavier yesterday. At 6pm it stopped and no blood today? Was this af? cant believe first bleed after mc would be 2 days? Confused?? Any opinions or comments would be great. Thanks xx

Sorry if odd mistakes writing on my phone, damn predictive text!

no idea, sorry, but didnt want to read and run. mine was 4 days, i think ive stopped now, so 3 days really.

Well, mine has been weird, too. Started last Thursday - heavy (for me) and was that way for 2 days. Then it turned to just light spotting and stopped. Then spotting again on and off every since. It's quite annoying!

Hopefully you just got luck with a light first AF and won't have another one if you catch that egg this cycle! Best of luck!!!!

Hey Sarah - I've heard that the first AF can be really light... and then the second one really nasty! I got mine on Wednesday and it seemed to be on the light side.

Hi Thanks girls,

I am getting pain while dtd at the moment and a funny feeling in womb area? I am worried that the ERPC has damaged me in some way. Think i am going to see the dc this week.

Sunshine, glad you got AF, does that mean your blood is now at 0? x

Hey sorry about the pain. I'd go to see the doctor even if just to put your mind at rest.
No - still not at 0! I was 27 last Monday and AF came on Weds. Not sure if it's AF or not but it looks and feels like it so I'm assuming it is...

My goodness Sunshine, still no 0! This is like never ending torture. When will things get back to normal? (FX'ed soon!) xx

I had pain during DTD after my first AF - turns out my cervix dropped during my period and then just didn't rise again. The pain was the pressure against my cervix. Do you check your cervix position?
Still have quite a low cervix, on CD24 after that first AF but it's risen enough that DTD no longer hurts. I can tell it's there, though, it just gets "in the way" that tiny bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->