First AF after MC? How long?

Sofaqueen77

Reaction score
I had my first CP on 1/7/13..., my cycle after that was 41 days! (Usually 33/35 days), and I've just had a MC at six weeks..... I'm hoping to start trying again ASAP....

I would be grateful if you could tell me how long your first cycle after AF was?

Thank you!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hun didn't want to read and run but I miscarried on Sept 11th and I am still waiting for my first AF... I will update when it comes!! Fingers crossed for time to move quickly!!

I had my first CP on 1/7/13..., my cycle after that was 41 days! (Usually 33/35 days), and I've just had a MC at six weeks..... I'm hoping to start trying again ASAP....

I would be grateful if you could tell me how long your first cycle after AF was?

Thank you!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

I had a blighted ovum and D&C at 11 weeks, 6 days. I got my AF 6 weeks, 1 day after. :hugs: The cycle was around 5 days long and now I'm TTC again! Good luck! Hopefully you don't have a long wait!

I had a D&C on 9/5/13 and 30 days later AF came. It was really heavy the first day or 2 (like soaking through a tampon, pad, underwear and pants on time) - sorry TMI, but afterwards I had only about 1-2 days of light flow. Here it is 4 days later and it has left the building. We hope to start TTC ASAP too. I wish you all the luck.

I had a MMC at 6 weeks (found out at 8 weeks) and took the pills on 8/21. I got my period on 9/23, which is 33 days. I'm usually 25-28 days (average 26). I think I had a chemical pregnancy though (right after the MMC), which is why I could have been late. My period seemed lighter than normal, but lasted 9 days (just spotting for the last 5 or so). I have a fairly regular cycle - always have.

I've read that you won't get your period until 20 days after you stop bleeding from the MC. I've also read that some women won't ovulate before that first period.

Good luck! I know how you are feeling :hugs: and it sucks not knowing what is going on with your body. I felt like I ovulated earlier this month, but who knows? I feel crazy!

Hi there. Sorry for your loss. ::hugs::

We had a MMC at ~6 weeks. I took cytotec to induce bleeding on 9/6. Then we waited for HCG to drop back to 0. Then on 10/2 I got my new BFP!

No real "AF" between! A girl I work with had the same exact thing happen to her, her story gave me so much hope.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

When I had my MC back in March, I had left over bleeding for about 9 days after the MC. My AF came 39 days after the MC and lasted maybe 4 days. After that, my cycles never got back on track (was normally 28 days due to being on BC for so long). They ranged between 31-35 days in between cycles but lasted between 3-4 days. We got pregnant again 4 months after the MC but trying to figure out when we conceived was so hard to do because of how wacky my cycle times were.

With my natural m/c (all between 7 and 9+4), it's been between 6-8 weeks to get my first AF and they are usually a little off for a few months after that as my hormones regulate again. With my mmc (at 15 weeks) and later D&C, I got my period 5 weeks after the surgery and 6 weeks after I found out I was going to miscarry. They've been a slightly heavier period as well with stronger cramping for the first day or so but that all goes away as my cycles go back to my usual 28 days.

So sorry for your losses :flower:

When I had my mc I bled for 4 days, I ovulated late that cycle on CD27 and AF arrived on CD38.

My next 2 cycles were fairly normal except my LP was shorter than usual.

I then fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->