first af after mc

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
Hi girls,

i was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind sharing the details about your first AF after a mc.
I have just started AF and its really light compared to normal, but its deffinatly AF. Just light constant bleeding, which is really weird for me cause i usually have a heavy flow for the first 2 days then 1 medium and 1 light day. Not sure what to expect so any information would be great.
thanks

My doctor told me that it shouldn't actually be considered AF until it is as heavy or heavier than usual, with cramps if that is usual. She said the first one should actually be heavier than usual. I am still waiting for this after a MC at the beginning of the month, and I'm not excited about the cramps!

Mine was light for the first 2 days then mega heavy for 3 days :(

Mine started Thurs night when I wasn't definitely sure if it was - but definitey by Fri morning and by Fri evening it was quite crampy (took neurofen a couple of times and before bed and then through Saturday) Was a lot more blood than normal (could feel it happening a few times) but was really only for 2 heavy days - normally I only have 2 or 3 days anyway - but this was a lot heavier.

Hey I'm only on day 2 of my first AF after my MC. So far, it feels pretty similar to my previous AFs. So far it has been fairly heavy the first two days, and then it usually tapers off so we will see. The only thing different was that I had some stronger cramping the day before it started, which usually doesn't happen with AF.

Hey aussiettc, I'm glad she came, its a fresh start now this month! I would call your doc for a wee bit of reassurance but if its constant sounds like her to me! x

heya hun, mine started off really light (last night/this morning) but throughout the day its got heavier and OH THE PAIN!!!!! off to curl up with a hot water bottle now :)

im not too sure, but think it can vary - not everyone will be the same, and if the bleeding is constant its surely gotta be af xxx

thanks girls for sharing. It definatly got heavier, and a lot more painfull crampings to. Hope she leave soon as i dont think i like her this month!!!!

Hiya hun - Im on CD1 today (50 somethin days after ERPC) and its so so light too! Maybe it'll get heavier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->