First AF after miscarriage

PineappleRock

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone with more knowledge can help me out here.

I had EWCM starting on 12/27 until 12/31. I started using OPKs on the night of 12/27, lines got darker and on 12/29 in the am I got a positive. When I tested again that afternoon, the lines were already a lot lighter. I'm not sure what day I ovulated since I wasn't temping.

On 1/10, I was at work and thought I was starting my period so I put in a tampon since that is all I had. I didn't feel like it had started, no cramps or anything. When I took it out an hour or two later, there were a few spots of brown and maybe one of red. The rest of the day I just used a pantiliner and it was mostly just brown spotting,not very much of anything else. The next day, I definitely felt like my period had started - bad cramps, lots of red bleeding & clots. I feel like that was more of the first day of my period than the one before, but not sure technically which one I should count?

I'm confused on what day I should guess what ovulation, and how long my LP was this time. I really want to temp, but I don't think it's going to happen. I get up at 5 am everyday to take medication, and this is the 3rd day in a row that I wanted to temp, but totally forgot and crawled right back in bed.

So sorry for your loss.
They say to record period day 1 is the first day of real bleeding.
It took me a while to get into the temping thing, but now I keep a thermometer on my bedside table, and when I wake up - especially if it is before I am waking up, I just grab it and do put it in my mouth until it's done beeping. The i stumble around to put it back, I found one that has a memory (i think moist of them do) so if I turn it on later in the day it tells me the last taken temp. Then I can put it on my chart.

Good luck!

Well they say you can ovulate anywhere between 12 -48 hours after a +++ OPK, sometimes a little later, but for me personally, I always ovulate the same day or next morning of a true positive OPK.

So if you count the 29th as ovulation day and January 11 as Day 1 of your cycle(you count first day of flow, not spotting as day 1) then your LP was 13 days which is perfectly fine.

You didn't say what was CD1 though of your last cycle. Did you have a D&C or do you know what day you actually m/c. It's hard to guess what day you will ovulate without that info.

The time from ovulation until AF is usually around 14 days (+/- a day or so), but the time from CD1 to ovulation can vary from woman to woman. Did you use to have a typical 28 day cycle. If so then you can expect to ovulate around CD 14, but if your cycle was longer or shorter normally then ovulation day will correspond to that fact.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully you'll catch this next egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->