first AF since MC ..... any info helpful

xshell79

Reaction score
hi ladies well i think i had my first AF since my mc in jan and im hoping to hear from anyone about there af since their first mc ..what was it like etc....

i have had an odd day of spotting but sunday i had a light bleed followed by another day of spotting so im assuming its my af as i have been temping which showed i ov'd..im just alittle confused as there wasnt much and wonderd if anyone has similar experience with af... thanks

Hi hun - sorry about yr loss x x

I had my MC in Feb and first AF 13 days ago. It was very light in comparison to what Im used to and totally pain free which again was very odd for me! It too about 50 days for me to get 1st AF. Sorry I cant be more help. x x

hi Shell, congrats getting your AF at last!

My first after mc was more brown and sticky than usual. The second one was 'normal', ie same as before I was pg. Hope that helps

Good luck trying for your sticky bean xx

thanks ladies ...think i was expecting more af than what i got as you hear of ppl having a realy bad first af.....im glad my bodys slowly recovering and wish u the both of luck with getting :bfp:s

:dust: :dust:

I lost my little girl on the 13th March and ovulated 20 days later. I came on last night and am the same. It's really light, I'm surprised as thought it would be heavier.

I think a lot of people expect it to be really heavy. I was worried when mine was really light but after asking a few people, it seems pretty normal

Hi, sorry for your loss :(
I must be the exception, my 1st af was the worst thing ever! very heavy and went on for ages, sorry,hope you have a better one x

There's a large range of 'normal'. Mine lasted 34 days (aaaargh :wacko:) and was incredibly heavy at times, and this was more or less normal (no odor, no pain). I was told to expect something very light but that's not what I got.

I didnt have a visit from AF for 4 months after my MC. My periods are normally quite heavy and last for 5 -7 days so it was normal for me, its been sketchy since as i havn't settled down into a regular pattern ( nightmare TTC) but i guess i'll settle down soon. Time and patience xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->