First AF?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I had it about three weeks ago now but it was quite light, no clots a little more painful but nothing like what others have described theirs :wacko:

I'm worried :cry:

no need to be worried hun .. everything is normal. you can't have a real period if you didn't ovulate.. so maybe it was just estrogen withdrawal?
I had my dnc, then ovulated about 19 days later, had my first AF 14 days after ovulation was heavier than usual, lasted about 5 days but no clots or anything.
if you did not ovulate last cycle, I think your next period will be much heavier/clottier that usual because the lining hasn't been shed completely since your m/c. but thats just my guess! you can ask your doctor to prescribe you bcps to re-regulate your cycles if you wanted to - my doctor offered it to me, but I turned it down cause I wanted to see what happens, having a 33 day cycle at the moment (instead of my 30days) with a perfectly normal 14 day LP, so I am not too worried, yet...

Thanks hun, it's crap things are so uncertain O:)

x x x

I haven't had a miscarriage as such - gave birth to my baby at 24 weeks gestation - but i also had a light "period" two weeks after that (and then another one 1 week after that). My gynae said it's not really a period, it's what they call a Withdrawal bleed and it's basically the pregnancy hormones leaving your body. Maybe that's what you experienced?

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->