First anniversary of mmc

bellamamma

3 with wings...
Reaction score
Hi all, well February 10 will be one year from my D&C, and the 8th the day I found out there was no heartbeat for my first miscarriage (just had another in November). I noticed I'm starting to get emotional again, and cry easily, and am wondering how I'll handle this...
I'd like to do something special on the 10th and was wondering what others have done??? I'm looking at getting a bracelet with some memorial charms, and a special candle to light, any other ideas?? Thanks for the support, and hugs to all! :hugs:

:hugs: Hey sweetie! Wanted to stop in and give you a hug. I am so sorry for your losses. My Noah would have been due on February 25th and I was thinking about releasing a balloon for him/her and possibly buying a cream coloured rose in remembrance. :) I love your ideas so far! In October we had our first annual Empty Arms Walk and released butterflies in memory of our babies- that was a wonderful (but emotionally draining) experience. I also went to www.rememberingourbabies.net and purchased a decal for my car that says "Proud Mommy of an Angel" and that alone makes me very happy to see almost daily. :) Whatever you decide to do, I know your Angels will be very honored :) Take care of yourself and know we are here for you!

hey, am sorry for your losses. i had a miscarriage 3 years in may. still to this day breaks my heart.
On what would of been my due date last november of 2nd birthday we let off some balloons with a message on and lit some candles.
On ebay i got a phone charm which has a light blue and pink bead with 2 tiny feet charm. i love havin it with me as i feel like i have something i can look at and i feel in some way like its a memory of my baby.

Have u spoken 2 any1 how ur feeling?? u may be getting depressed as its a terrible situation to be in.
My advice to u is to not bottle it up.... i did and i regret it as im still not over my mc now nearly 3 years on.

Am here if u need 2 chat.
I hope u find some thing that gives u some comfort. :hugs: 2 u x

Take care of yourself and know we are here for you!

just wanted to say im sorry for your loss. im coming up to the 2nd anniversary of loosing Grace. i had my scan on the 6th feb and d&c on the 11th. will be thinking of you. xxx

just wanted to say im sorry for your loss. im coming up to the 2nd anniversary of loosing Grace. i had my scan on the 6th feb and d&c on the 11th. will be thinking of you. xxx

I'll be thinking of you too! Wow, our dates are almost the same, does it get easier as the years pass? :hugs:

hey, am sorry for your losses. i had a miscarriage 3 years in may. still to this day breaks my heart.
On what would of been my due date last november of 2nd birthday we let off some balloons with a message on and lit some candles.
On ebay i got a phone charm which has a light blue and pink bead with 2 tiny feet charm. i love havin it with me as i feel like i have something i can look at and i feel in some way like its a memory of my baby.

Have u spoken 2 any1 how ur feeling?? u may be getting depressed as its a terrible situation to be in.
My advice to u is to not bottle it up.... i did and i regret it as im still not over my mc now nearly 3 years on.

Am here if u need 2 chat.
I hope u find some thing that gives u some comfort. :hugs: 2 u x

Hi, thanks for the great ideas and the understanding! i love the phone charm with the tiny feet! I have spoken about everything, since it happened, it's just that my OH right now says "I don't know what else to say" and he feels lost as to what I need. I don't think anyone except a woman who has been there can really understand, and there will always be dates to remind me...I was depressed for the first 9 months, then snapped out of it, and was just getting back to normal, but now the anniversary (well plus the 2nd mc in november didn't help...). Thank goodness for this forum, where support is just a message away...:hugs:

:hugs: Hey sweetie! Wanted to stop in and give you a hug. I am so sorry for your losses. My Noah would have been due on February 25th and I was thinking about releasing a balloon for him/her and possibly buying a cream coloured rose in remembrance. :) I love your ideas so far! In October we had our first annual Empty Arms Walk and released butterflies in memory of our babies- that was a wonderful (but emotionally draining) experience. I also went to www.rememberingourbabies.net and purchased a decal for my car that says "Proud Mommy of an Angel" and that alone makes me very happy to see almost daily. :) Whatever you decide to do, I know your Angels will be very honored :) Take care of yourself and know we are here for you!

Thanks so much, I was thinking of some tulips too. Sorry about your Noah and thanks again for the inspirational words! :hugs:

hi bellamamma

so sorry to read about your losses. we have recently had a mmc so understand your heartache but haven't been through what you are experiencing now. i do have an idea of what i would like to do though...

i have recently made a memory box for our little one, in which i have placed a letter i wrote. my dh has encouraged me to not look in the box too often... but i do! i am getting better at not needing to look in it so often now. i also bought a little steiff teddy rattle that i like to snuggle when dh isn't looking! i think that on our due date and on the anniversary of saying goodbye, i will open our box and maybe write to our little one again.

i also love the idea of the balloons that i've just seen, so may also release a balloon.

i hope you find something that helps you and keep my fingers crossed that you have some happy news soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->