First baby for us - BFP on Valentine's Day!

MountainBelly

Reaction score
We held out until Valentine's Day at 6am and 2 HPTs came up with BFP!! We are crazy excited and will have a hard time keeping this secret to ourselves for a while! What a great day! Congrats to everyone else who tested today and got a BFP!

My LMP was Jan 14th - anyone else around then and wants to be Bump Buddies?!

congrats hun h&h 9 months xx

Congrats! what a wonderful valentine gift!

Hiya - many congratulations!! I got my bfp on Thurs, tried another 2 on Fri to be sure!! Last lmp was 13.1.10 so I do believe we could be bump buddies! Are you having any symptoms? Started off exhausted at the beginning but now just some light cramping and sensitive nipples. How u getting on?

Hi everyone and huge thank yous!
My symptoms were larger breasts almost immediately - my husband kept pointing them out to me, which is kind of funny. I had a bit of nausea and fatigue a few days after ovulation, but we'd just been traveling, so that could have been jet lag or a bit of traveler's stomach. Also, my CM usually gets a little bit brownish before AF, and that was totally absent this month.
3 days before we tested, I started feeling twinges and pulling in my abdomen, which are still occurring. I had a tiny bit of brownish-dried blood this morning, but I sometimes get that around my period, so I'm hoping it passes.
Here's hoping this is a sticky baby! Thanks for all of the warm thoughts and wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->