first baby turning??

lotte

want my own little bubba!
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if anyone knows when babies are meant to turn? Or when your first turned? I know it will vary and obviously some dont turn at all. Im 30 weeks and all my kicks are on my sides ?? In line with belly button. I had a scan a couple weeks ago and baby was head up sat up straight with legs outstretched in front, just like an L shape xx

Hi Lotte.
when you get hiccups were do you feel them? although not 100% accurate if you feel them down low then it is a good indication that LO is head down - that is how i know and MW confirmed this on my last visit.
I am 33+3 and my baby is tall so has always preferred transverse; apparently transverse usually rotate btwn this and head down as it gives them more space

I read most turn well be turned by 37 but some can turn up threw labor

It varies when babies turn. I feel most of my baby's kicks in line with my belly button as well. At our scan last week, we saw he was also kind of in an L shape with his head down, his bottom up by the left side of my navel and legs going across to the other side of my belly button, which is where I feel the strongest kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->