First bfp! 3 weeks 3 days! Barely any symptoms!

socuriousman

Reaction score
So Im happy to announce after 2 cycles off bc I finally got a bfp.
Boyfriend and bestie didnt believe me but the lines are there and doctor confirmed.

Im laughing at myself because now I dont feel pregnant after keeping thinking I was for soo long.
But doctor said two lines are two lines!

Im expecting february 2020 with an aquarius baby!!

First scan week of june 16th!

Has anyone not felt pregnant besides semi tender breasts, bloating and little belly and back aches?

Doesnt feel real!

But going to work first day knowing I was pregnant I sure felt nervous and nauteous lol

Also ive been in chiro/massage treatment for 2 years since a motorcycle accident and my hips were exrta tense so she went in deeper on my sciatics and then my muscles spasmed for 2 days. Finally caved and boom pink lines

20190524_085623.jpg

Hi hun yes I have almost exactly the same situation, due 4th feb 2020. Other than sore boobs and a slight back ache I don’t really feel pregnant. I am extremely tired tho. Congratulations lovely

Pregnancy app says I’m 3weeks and 6days.. I’ve never found out this early, it’s going to be a loooong pregnancy for
me

I'm due the same time as all of you ladies! February babies!!!! I already have a March baby and I LOVED being the most pregnant during the cold months.

Hi hun yes I have almost exactly the same situation, due 4th feb 2020. Other than sore boobs and a slight back ache I don’t really feel pregnant. I am extremely tired tho. Congratulations lovely
Omg thats awesome!!! Lets keep in touch :) im 3 weeks and 3 days!

Congrats and don’t worry enjoy being symptomless for the next week or so!!! They’ll son hit and you’ll be praying for a day without them x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Congratulations ladies.

I am currently 4 + 5 after IVF, I had symptoms to begin with and they seem to have eased off which has scared me so much.

So Im happy to announce after 2 cycles off bc I finally got a bfp.
Boyfriend and bestie didnt believe me but the lines are there and doctor confirmed.

Im laughing at myself because now I dont feel pregnant after keeping thinking I was for soo long.
But doctor said two lines are two lines!

Im expecting february 2020 with an aquarius baby!!

First scan week of june 16th!

Has anyone not felt pregnant besides semi tender breasts, bloating and little belly and back aches?

Doesnt feel real!

But going to work first day knowing I was pregnant I sure felt nervous and nauteous lol

Also ive been in chiro/massage treatment for 2 years since a motorcycle accident and my hips were exrta tense so she went in deeper on my sciatics and then my muscles spasmed for 2 days. Finally caved and boom pink lines

View attachment 1061547
Are you having any symptoms yet? I still feel nothing other than really sore boobs..

Ure still very early so please dont worry. The only thing I had was tender breasts and lower back ache and mild cramping. I did get the odd wave of very very mild nausea from about 5 weeks but nothing to bad.
Then at 8 weeks the sickness came then went off again then came back at full force around 10 weeks.
Even my boob tenderness came and went in the very early stages. I'm sure the symptoms will kick in in full force in the next few weeks.
But please dont worry if they dont or if they do and they come and go its totally normol. And try not to compare ureself to other womon because every womon and every pregnancy is different. Ure just stress urself out.
Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->