First BFP!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Found out last Wednesday! Was due on a couple if days earlier, had mild cramping and no period and my work colleague who's pregnant suggested a test!

A surprise, but a happy one! We weren't trying but we weren't not trying. Just let it be natural!

:) I'm so happy!!!

I thought i was just late and would come on the next day, but before it even properly developed, I saw that first red line, a bold line too, and ran downstairs to the other half and started crying and asked him to check it a million times. (Crying with happiness and shock of course!)

Crazy, I never expected it to be easy, but I think it helped being less stressed recently :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
Aww such beautiful bold lines! Congrats and have an amazing 9 months :)

Congrats!! Just got my first BFP yesterday after 9 months of trying and it feels great! Happy 9 months lady!

Thank you! It's so exciting! Found out literally the day before our sixth month anniversary.
We haven't been together long, but we've known each other for ages, and gosh it feels like we've been madly in love for forever! I moved in with him and his two friends. So first on the agenda is to find a place for our little family :)

I always feel a little embarrassed saying it's only been six months, but compared to all my previous long term relationship, we've made more progress and gotten closer than any of the previous relationships. It's never felt more right.

Like we both said we could see us having a family together. So we agreed to not use protection, and let it be natural. This feels so perfect! :)

You know when it feels right. When it's love, it's love. Whatever happens no matter what you'll have an amazing gift of it. I hope you the best of lucky and a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->