• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First birthday next week.... still bf...but maybe too much?

mrsp14

Reaction score
So DS will be 1 on the 25th. He's still breastfed which is fine, but i'm beginning to wonder if ineed to be a bit firmer with how much. I've always been baby led... DD was and self weaned by 14 months (I was really sad as i thought it was too soon but she just wasnt interested). DS is still wanting maybe 5-6 feeds per day and at least 2 but usuall ymore during the night. I would obviously like him to sleep through but that will happen when hes ready. My main issue is the amount of feeds hes having during the day. He eats well... really well, he has a huuuuge appetite and will scoff anything i put in front of him. So i really dont get why hes needing to feed so much. Also as much as it kills me to admit it I am getting a bit exhaused by it. I loved feeding DD so much, and whn i got pregnant 2 months after DD finished feeding I was glad that i'd be feeding again soon. And i always said i'd let my kids self wean. But its starting to really bother me how often he wants me... and my clothes are getting ruined with him pulling at them to get to my boobs. I cant even get out of the shower and get dressed without him trying to feed cos if he sees my boobs he wants them..... i never thought i'd hide from a 1 year old just to dress lol.
Not really sure wha tim looking for, just think i needed to vent!!! Any suggestions or stories welcome though :)

I am in the same boat.....I will need a new wardrobe soon!!!!

I'm in the same boat! My lo is on me all the time! Won't go to sleep anymore without the boob! Hope someone has advice :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->