First blood test....hcg level at 33 at 13/14dpo

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
Today, one day before my expected period, I went for a blood test to confirm my positive POAS tests! :D
my stomach was in knots all day waiting for the results.
At 3pm, I called and was told it's positive, but a little low at 33. But she did say anything above a 5 is considered positive.
Before making a first appointment, she wants me to retake the test in a week.

Is this normal, being so early? Or is this an impending chemical? :x
I'm so excited and praying for a sticky bean, but this is my very first time so I'm lost!

Today, one day before my expected period, I went for a blood test to confirm my positive POAS tests! :D
my stomach was in knots all day waiting for the results.
At 3pm, I called and was told it's positive, but a little low at 33. But she did say anything above a 5 is considered positive.
Before making a first appointment, she wants me to retake the test in a week.

Is this normal, being so early? Or is this an impending chemical? :x
I'm so excited and praying for a sticky bean, but this is my very first time so I'm lost!
I am not very familiar with chemical pregnancies. My levels were only 27 at 4 weeks so yours sound great to me!! My levels are slowly coming up. I don't think it is to early because some pregnancy tests can pick up the hcg in your urine up to 6 days before your missed period. Congratulations!!

every womans hcg levels vary, try not to worry i no its difficult, good luck for your next bloods :hugs:

Thank you, ladies!
Really, after researching the levels, it seems decent or even high for so early!
I almost wonder if I've got my own clomid twins! :x

Yes the number itself doesn't matter much - they just look for it to double every 48-72h! Congrats! xx

I know this post is from 2011 but KahluaCupcake did you go on to have a healthy pregnancy/Bub? I am in the same boat as you were..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->