First Consultant Appointment Tomorrow

clairylou78

Reaction score
Well im only 11 weeks but have my first consultant appointment tomorrow i am going to request an elective section this time after a very traumatic 36 hour labour and emergency section last time i really hope he doesnt give me too much resistance to the idea as im going to this hospital as my midwife said they are not as pushy with vbac after sections than the hospital i had my section in last time. I really dont want to go through another labour that might end in emergency section again anyway.

Good luck for your appointment. I really had to fight to get my elective after emcs but other ladies on here have managed and had a much easier time. As long as you are sure of what you want and know all of the risks involved, they will let you have an elective. Hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

Just back from appointment the consultant was lovely and basicly said he had to give me all the info but it was my decision and he was happy to book my section when i see him again at 36 weeks if i was still sure thats what i wanted.
x

That's fab, glad your consultant was easier than mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->