First cycle after a loss

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm interested in how people experience their first cycle after a mc, especially the time between ovulation and AF (or bfp!). I'd be grateful if you could take part in the poll and maybe also post your experience here.

I'll start: I had medical management for a mmc on September 12. I then had a week of heavy-ish bleeding, followed by another two weeks of dark spotting. My first properly negative test was on September 24, ovulation tests were also negative from then. I then had no symptoms (that I noticed) for about a week. Ovulation tests then became darker and I ovulated around October 3 and got a temperature shift afterwards. I had my usual ovulation pains at the time and then nothing for about two days. Now I have low down crampy feelings (I'm 4dpo), just like I did in early pregnancy. I've never had this this early in a normal cycle, but don't know if it's normal in a post mc cycle. Watch this space for the outcome.

My first cycle after a loss was all over the place, and i found it hard, i got my hopes up so high, had loads of symptons. Was sick every morning for about a week, sore boobs, high temps, loads of CM but still had a BFN then AF. I eventually got my BFP on my 3rd cycle trying and the month i did get my bfp i had no symptons at all. x

my cycles was abt the same as mummy2angel was all over the place i had alot of preg signs but i wasnt preg this is me on 3rd cycle and hoping its sorted it self out , :flower:

im the same of mummy2angel and susan 36 execept im still in the middle of firt AF so cant comment on cycles after that. I had pains and twinges and millions of "pregnancy" symptoms even though i was getting BFN from pretty much straight after my MC. I also got my hopes so high only to be brought back to earth by AF. Ohh good luck i hope its a BFP.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->