First Cycle After Miscarraige

Hi girls, just wanted to share my part of the first cycle..
I had a D&C on 9th june, the ovulated 28th june and had first AF 14th of July. my cycles are usually 30days. my first AF was normal, no pains no cramps, just a little heavier on the first few days that usual. this cycle, which is the first proper cycle after the m/c, I ovulated CD20, 4 days later than usual.

me 2 i wanted 2 try straight away im still awaiting af still not come no sign of cramps just sore boobs and feelin tired did preg test yest bfn so god knows

it feels like its taking forever :( iv had a niggly feeling in my left ovary , feeling quite sick , & had heartburn ..im just wondering ,, if it was possible to get preg before AF after a miscarriage ..X

Yes, I have heard of girls who get pregnant straight away and never have first AF. I was hoping I would, but I charted my cycle and I never ovulated. Maybe its just too early to test? When do you think you might have ovulated?

:dust:

Oh and I just got AF back. Im on CD3. It was just brown spotting mostly, but finally getting some red and its really light. Dr says she is pretty sure this is AF though, because during a m/c your lining is completely shed, and since I didnt ovulate mine most likely didnt build back up.

im not too sure TBH lol...still not had AF since MC , my hCG went to <5 after abt 2 weeks :) im so hoping im preggers but!! :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->