First Cycle IUI

Blueyed

Reaction score
Hi!!! I'm new to this but would love to jump in. I feel like no one really understands what i am going thru.

I am 31- i am lucky and everything on my part is working properly
Husband is 33- he has issues with his sperm mobility and sperm count is right near the line of low
TTC- 2+

Our doctor decided it was best to use multiple meds. I am scheduled for 5 days of Letrazole 5mg then 3-5 days of Bravelle and last but not least the trigger shot. whew but glad we are starting light! Bring it on.

Today I am starting to take letrazole tonight 5mg a day for 5 day!! Anyone else starting today or around this day? My first cycle and excited but nervous.

I'm not doing iui at the moment but just did the last 2 month's just wanted to say Good luck!

I did 5 mg letrazole for 5 days and then 50mg menopur (supposed to be 5 days but they made me stop at 4 days). I think menopur and bravelle are similar, my box of needles had both names on it. I triggered with ovidrel.

I'm in my tww now.

Just wanted to wish you luck! How are you feeling about the injections?

I also was also placed on letrazole 5mg 2x a day for 5 days and ovidrel as the trigger shot. This is my first cycle on medicine, the first cycle was natural. Have you taking a pregnancy test yet? I took a blood test 19 days post IUI and it came out not pregnant; however, I am to retest after April 2nd, if my cycle doesn't come on by then. The wait period sucks!!

Good luck to you and I hope you get a positive read!!! Happy pregnant to you!!!

I'm 14 dpiui. I tested neg yesterday and had a bit of spotting so I'm not sure that this cycle worked. But there's part of me that's still hoping!

The drugs def worked for me though, I had 3 mature follicles and 2 more that were possibly mature.
Hopefully they work for all of you too!

We just decided ttc #2! We got pregnant the first time with Femara/trigger/IUI (got lucky on our first try!!) Now our daughter is 19 months and we're doing the same thing. I'm on day 3 of Provera and then I'll start 5mg of Femara days 3-7.

Best of luck to you and I hope you have the same beginner's luck we did last time :flower:

Good luck! I've always had luck with Femara (never with Clomid) even though I miscarried every time. I guess that's a different story.

I'm now CD2 and starting Femara tomorrow! :happydance: Can't wait to get this ball rolling!

Hi everyone... I know its been awhile since posting. But I am on CD 11 with Femara and do the IUI wednesday. I was checking in to see an update with everyone else. Its good to know I am not the only one doing this.

We did our IUI on Friday, so we're now 2dpiui. Just waiting and hoping! I'm just spending my time testing out my trigger shot.

We did our IUI on Friday, so we're now 2dpiui. Just waiting and hoping! I'm just spending my time testing out my trigger shot.

How exciting, How many follicles did you have if you don't mind me asking. I am feeling down since I only have too, my chances are that great. But, trying to stay positive.

How exciting, How many follicles did you have if you don't mind me asking. I am feeling down since I only have too, my chances are that great. But, trying to stay positive.

Hi there! We only had one follicle, at least that we know of. My DH had 101 million count post-wash which was shocking, we've struggled with MFI. When I got pregnant with #1 we only had 1 follicle and 5 million count post wash to work with. I got my BFP at 9dpo, so don't lose heart! Anything is possible! :flower:

Hi there! We only had one follicle, at least that we know of. My DH had 101 million count post-wash which was shocking, we've struggled with MFI. When I got pregnant with #1 we only had 1 follicle and 5 million count post wash to work with. I got my BFP at 9dpo, so don't lose heart! Anything is possible! :flower:

Wow, thats so encouraging!!
It will be interesting to see my DH count. Hopefully we get good numbers :) When are you testing?

I've been testing out my trigger shot, the line is getting pretty faint, so I'm guessing that it'll probably be out of my system by Wednesday or Thursday. I've been satisfying my POAS addiction that way :haha: I'll probably start testing around 9dpo because that's when I got my bfp when I was pregnant with my DD :)

haha you sound just like me. I am a for sure a poas addict!!! Cant wait to hear how it goes :)

I'm 11dpo and got a faint positive on 9dpo, but my line isn't getting significantly darker. It's going very slowly, which isn't at all what it was like when I was pg with DD :/ By 11dpo I was getting a very noticeable positive. I'm scared things aren't going well…. :nope:

I'm 11dpo and got a faint positive on 9dpo, but my line isn't getting significantly darker. It's going very slowly, which isn't at all what it was like when I was pg with DD :/ By 11dpo I was getting a very noticeable positive. I'm scared things aren't going well…. :nope:

I'm sorry :( However its still a little early, so you never know!!
Last month at 9DPO my trigger was completely out. I am testing Wednesday to make sure its gone.

I don't have much hope this cycle either :( I'm getting moody as I always do when I start PMS'ing!

I'm sorry :( However its still a little early, so you never know!!
Last month at 9DPO my trigger was completely out. I am testing Wednesday to make sure its gone.

I don't have much hope this cycle either :( I'm getting moody as I always do when I start PMS'ing!

What DPO are you? Have you started testing?

Here's my test from this morning. It IS a little darker than Sunday's, but after my early m/c at the beginning of March I'm feeling really nervous.

Attachments

• 2015-04-28 05.48.34.jpg
    2015-04-28 05.48.34.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78