First cycle ttc baby #2, anyone else?

ArmyOfUs

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
My dd just turned 3. We were uncertain if we were going to try to get pregnant again, due to scary after labor postpartum bleed. Yet here I am, ready to add to our family. I am on day 27 of my cycle. Although I had a perfect 29 day cycle before having my dd, I now range from 27-33 day cycles. I will attempt a few cycles before bringing opk's into the mix (this helped conceive my ds), and plan to pay close attention to discharge:wacko:. I guess I'm just looking for ladies to join me on this adventure of growing our family. Baby dust to all!

I'm with you. First cycle ttc #2. Unfortunately, it took Clomid for me to conceive the first time. The doctor had to jump start my cycle with progesterone so that I could take it again. Sorry if that is TMI. At least taking that pill for the last 10 days paid off, I'm on day 2 with 2 more days until I take the Clomid.

Glad to have someone join me animekoneko! Cd1 for me. Although I've heard it mentioned many times, I'm not 100% familiar with it's utility, Clomid is to help you ovulate right? Will you confirming your ovulation with anything doctors visit or opk's?

I don't like opk's, they're too time consuming and costly. If you look at my signature on my posts, you will see a chart. Temping is easy enough to confirm Ovulation, so that is what I do. Yes, Clomid helps ovulation. In my case it does more though. It regulates my cycle, otherwise its practically nonexistent. Most OBs say that Clomid won't do that, but my OB is older and said it makes sense. For some reason, my body doesn't create enough progesterone (I think that is the hormone) to cause ovulation; without it, no period. Sorry if TMI.

Hi ladies how's it going? I'm ttc #2 with a 17 month old! CD4 today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->