first day in cloth nappies

Raven24

mum
Reaction score
well today is our first day on our cloth nappy adventure i have been putting it off cuz i was a bit scared but i managed ok i am using terry nappies and the moment and maybe we will move onto different ones if these go ok. it was a bit weird folding it but it went on him ok and he seems fine and he looked so cute in it untill i put the nappy cover on lol the ones i have are huge but they are tucked in so there shouldnt be any leaks.
:happydance:

Good luck! If you don't get on with terries, don't let it put you off trying other cloth. I think terries are harder and less absorbant than a lot of other cloth nappies but if you can manage that, you can manage anything.

good luck ladies! I loved using terries and only stopped when the fold I was using wasn't big enough to fasten him into any more. :dohh: also at around 6 months he turned into a right little monster at nappy time and would not lie still - there was no way I could use a folded nappy now. :cry:

out of interest, which folds are you using?

good luck ladies! I loved using terries and only stopped when the fold I was using wasn't big enough to fasten him into any more. :dohh: also at around 6 months he turned into a right little monster at nappy time and would not lie still - there was no way I could use a folded nappy now. :cry:

out of interest, which folds are you using?

https://www.thenappylady.co.uk/public/articledetails.aspx?id=167

this is the one im using which one did you used to uses?

good luck ladies! I was never brave enough to try terries, my LO was perhaps a little old to start trying them with her. think I will do next time though :happydance:

well my grandparent bought me the terry nappies and tbh i didnt actually know there were any others out there untill i came on here lol but i think we'll be ok with them so long as he stops wriggling :)

I love terries! I reckon they're the most efficient of all! And you can use them tight from newborn through to potty. They make great inserts for pockets and great overnight boosters too. I love folding them and making a neat job of putting them on, and I love seeing them hanging them on the line! Loads of other uses as well!

I used to use the Jo/envelope fold. it worked great when he was tiny but after a few months I couldn't get the bits to meet round his waist. :dohh:

How are you getting on with them?

I'm starting as soon as I get mine in the mail! :D Sooo excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->