First day of last period?

moggi

Mommy to 3 Girlies.
Reaction score
I'll apologise in advance, I'm new to all this and starting to get somewhat obsessed! :wacko:

Last month I spotted for two days which started two days before :witch: was due and full on bleeding started on the day period should have. I've been calculating everything from the first day of spotting, is that what everyone else would do or would they only count from when the flow properly started?

I feel a bit daft asking to be honest but its something thats been running through my mind today especially as :witch: is due today or maybe i'm just a couple of days ahead of myself :dohh:

Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Don't feel stupid; it's a valid question and a bit confusing.

CD1 is not the start of spotting, it's the first day of an actual red bleed.:hugs:

So, if you spotted two days prior to the start of your flow and counted that as CD1, then you are off by two days.

Hope that helps.:flower:

Thanks for clearing that up for me girls, you have confirmed my suspicions :flower:

I'll get used to this TTC lark soon enough :winkwink:

Let us know when you figure out the secret!

Will do although the chances of me figuring it out are fairly slim :wacko:

I have managed to amend my ticker to show correct info this time :dohh:

If I have 2 days of spotting, I count the 2nd day as CD 1 because there is usually more by the evening time- enough to use a tampon. Am I counting wrong?
My cycles are so messed up anyways & I don't temp.

Don't feel daft hunny. I didn't know this either and when gyne put me on clomid for first time and told me to take it cd2-6 I had to ask HIM!!!! I felt like such a tool. Anyhoo he told me cd1 is 1st day of actual flow.

We are all here to help each other and nobody knows everything so we all need each other x

Thanks hun, I was getting every so slightly hopeful when the :witch: didn't turn up today but as it turns out shes not due til tomorrow anyway :dohh:

Not to worry, I shall see what tomorrow brings O:)

Thanks hun, I was getting every so slightly hopeful when the :witch: didn't turn up today but as it turns out shes not due til tomorrow anyway :dohh:

Not to worry, I shall see what tomorrow brings O:)

Hopefully she will not arrive & you will get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->