First Fluff!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the start of my stash to arrive but I did manage to go and buy 2 Pop Ins (bamboo) from Waitrose the other day, washed them 3 times and then waited for them to dry... they take so long!
Sooo once they were dry, I couldnt wait to at least try one out on Evie.
They fit soooo nicely! I think it helps that she's a big girl so the BTP nappies are perfect for her :D She didnt pee for ages so when I gave her a bath, it was still bone dry lol! I put it back on after her bath and she had it on till just before bed. She's not a heavy wetter which I guess is a good thing so they nappy seemed to cope well. I'm not sure if Evie has a particurly big belly or if I did them up wrong (I didnt wanna do them up too tight and pinch her or make her uncomfortable) or what, but there doesnt seem to be much of the velcro tab left at the sides when they're done up if you know what i mean!
Unfortunately we're back to sposies as we only have 2 fluffies atm :haha: but I am itching for the others to arrive!!

Sorry, pointless thread, but I was really excited about it hehe!

Yay!! Its great to see someone else loving fluff!! :D

Did you have the poppers down the front on the right settings? sometimes re-jigging them around gives me more room to play with on poppers/velcro

Yayyyy for new first time fluffers :D x

don't worry about them appearing too tight both the tabs, and the back of the nappy are stretchy. there's also alot of give around the legs as well! :thumbup:

How exciting! They sound good! Im thinking of getting a couple of pop-ins, but will probably wait till he's a bit older!

Did you have the poppers down the front on the right settings? sometimes re-jigging them around gives me more room to play with on poppers/velcro

Yayyyy for new first time fluffers :D x

I'm not using the poppers on the front at all as the front of the nappy comes up to just below her belly button.. is that right? The back of the nappy comes up a little higher.. could this be my problem? Is the back of the nappy sposed to be at the same height as the front? Cos I know her sposies always sit on her like that, the front lower than the back, if you know what I mean lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->