first giggle (s)

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
it was so cute . i lie Lincoln on the bed while getting him ready for a bath and i sang to him ,then he giggled :happydance: i sang a few more words and he did again and again many times.
can't wait to see him laugh

Oh my gosh, the first time I heard Erica giggle, it melted my heart! Cherish these moments!!

Awww I can't wait for that either!! We've just had our first real smiles, which I can't get enough of!! :hugs:

Awww I can't wait for that either!! We've just had our first real smiles, which I can't get enough of!! :hugs:

aw ... he's got such a lovely smile.
i got Lincoln first smile while i was sitting up on the bed feeding him at 4am and i was falling asleep ,lol then he smiled and i shookmy head just to make sure i didn't miss another one

Awwww, it's lovely isn't it. So what song was it??

Gabbi laughs but the giggle isn't quite there yet, but she's started putting her fist to her mouth and shrugging her shoulders when she laughs, so cute.

She loves me singing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo from Cinderella, but that could be down to the silly dance I do with it, she likes Que Sera Sera for when she's tired (no idea why!).

Aren't our chlidren so precious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->