first hair cut??

kookie

pregnant with no 4
Reaction score
how old was your little one whaen they had their first? Tyler was born with a huge mop of hair and now it has grown 11cm long its crazy and only long at the front and sides plus he has a cowlick at the front so i have to give him a comb over hair do otherwise it hangs over his eyes and everywhere i think he's to young for a haircut although he needs it would it be mean to get it trimmed?

Attachments

• hair.JPG
    hair.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Oh wow his hair has grown nicely.

I would get it trimmed :D

Caitlins hair isn't growing too fast but keep finding the odd strand thats lenghty!

Alex was born with massive amounts of jet black hair, as was most of our family, its wierd haha.
Anyways, it grew quite quick and his first hair cut was at just over 5 months as it was starting to grow into his eyes and was causing him to fidget with it.
4 months is definatley not too soon, and no, it wouldnt be mean to get it trimmed :)
So yeah, I agree with Wobbles.

thanks girls i got it trimmed looks much better i kept it and put it in his photo album as a little keepsake.

Awwww bless

Share a piccy of his first haircut? :mrgreen:

here is my spunky mans first haircut excuse the fists in mouth lol

Attachments

• tyler 014.JPG
    tyler 014.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tyler 015.JPG
    tyler 015.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Hehe bless him - he can see :yipee: lol

Second pic looks like 'what ya doing with that thing in my face Mummy'
:D

he can see yay:rofl: yeah i seem to always get those looks probably because im always at him with the camera poor boy lol

lol

Caitlin gives us sly looks :lol: GIVE IT A REST MUM :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"