First IUI taking place this Tuesday, I have 3 follicles that will release eggs!

Jewel21

Proud Mother of 2!
Reaction score
I'm so excited, my 1st IUI is scheduled for this Tuesday. So far I have 3 follicles that are guaranteed to release eggs, according to my doctor. One large follicle is 17mm, others are 15 1/2 and I cant remember the other size. They said my body is responding too well to the Injectable medication I've been taking (Gonal F), they were so close to canceling this cycle because I have a 4th and 5th follicle growing close behind the others, but according to my recent blood work, they said only 3 follicles will release an egg. I was diagnosed with high FSH (12.7) about a month ago, so I'm hoping at least one follicle will give me a successful pregnancy, what a great Christmas wish that would be! Everyone wish me luck and keep me in your prayers! [-o<

OMG that's awesome!!! Hope you get twins!
What dosage are you taking? I'm taking 75 of that same medication you're on.

Thanks, I'm taking Gonal-F. They started me out with 150 IU for the first few days, then gradually lowered it to 112.50, 75, & 37.5, during the last few days (9 days total). Apparently, my body was responding really well, thats why they kept lowering it. I'll be happy with either one baby or twins, whichever God gives me.

Best of luck jewel!!!! Sounds very promissing!!!!!!!

I had my first IUI on Friday and I have everything crossed!!!!!

good luck jewel!

i am in a similar situation. took 100mg clomid CD3-7 and did my ultrasound today. i prayed for at least one 19mm follicle but got 27, 22.5 and 18 :yipee:

i don't want multiples (i secretly do though) but there was no mention of skipping this cycle.

so my first iui is tomorrow morning :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->