First IUI - Wondfo Evap? UPDATE

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies - this is our 13th month ttc and our first IUI cycle. We had a chemical last cycle. I'm having lots of symptoms since last night (fever, cough, sore nipples, nausea, headache, dizzyness). Same symptoms I had last month with my chemical but stronger. Tested this morning with a Wondfo and thought I saw a shadow of a line that got darker after it dried. 9dpo today. What do you think? Going to pick up some frers later today.

Attachments

• IMG_7038.jpg
    IMG_7038.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 86
I see that line!! Excited to see your Frer!! GL

that looks like the start of a bfp to me! X

Looks good to me fx'd! Out of interest why the iui if u got a natural bfp last cycle? Sorry if this is a bit nosy!

Even I can see that and I'm usually pretty bad at seeing any lines. Can't wait to see updates. FX :D

Tested with a FRER after a 6 hour hold and BFN. Fever of 100.5. Everything hurts so bad. Guess I just have the flu. :(

Josephine - it was our plan to start IUI the next cycle before I ended up getting a BFP...we decided to go ahead with it to speed up our chances of getting pregnant again and to hopefully only let the good swimmers through in case that had anything to do with my 2 CPs in the last year.

I'm so sorry. That line was so convincing. I hope you feel better :hugs:

Thanks Dobby...I'm starting to wonder if I'm having some kind of autoimmune response to the embryos...I had the same flu symptoms last cycle right around this time before my CP. There have been other months when I've had cold symptoms or a fever around when implantation would occur and I hoped they were pregnancy symptoms but BFNs. I was SO sure that FRER was going to be positive...I've never felt so pregnant! I wish I knew what was going on...flu twice in a row at the same point in my cycle seems too coincidental.

It definitely could be. I know I got sick and feverish during my lp on my bfp months, but that could be coincidence. I have read something about the body lowers its immune system near implant to decrease the chances of attacking the egg. Shrugs . I say it's worth asking the doctor about to see if they have any insight.

Also not for nothing the curved handles I don't get clear lines until my hcg is at least 20-25 not sure what sensitivity that ic is

Maybe it's still early...only 9dpo...we will see!

Definitely still VERY early lol. Even with my twins I didn't get a bfp until 10dpo. This singleton was also 10dpo. And I know women who get them even later. Just depends on implant and doubling. My 9dpo and 10dpo fmu looked bfn and only days later had squinters on them.

Got another super faint line (evap)? today...maybe it's just the batch I got! 10dpo...AF due in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_7087.jpg
    IMG_7087.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 60
Hmmm it looks like a dent from the side, can you lay it flat? I have seen some bad wondfos lately but I'm hoping that's not the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->