First miscarriage, don't understand what is going on!!!

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
This is my first miscarriage, but not my first lost had a baby girl born sleeping on 5/23/11 at 20 weeks and 4 days. On December 18 th I turned 5 weeks pregnant acorrding to my LMP. A week before I got my BFP,and my OB doctor started me on baby aspirin(due to blood clot disorder)progesterone 200 mg once a day( because I have had low levels before) and I was already on prenatals. He has me start lovnox injection s after he sees a heart beat around 7 weeks. Well on December 18 th I went to the rest room and there was bright red blood, I called my doctor and he said there is nothing he can do(which I know you can not do much this early in pregnancy). So it lasted about 2 hours then stopped it did not even fill a pad. So I went to bed that night got up in the morning more bright red blood, then as the day went by it went to pink or brown then stopped. I was and still only using pantiliners because there was never that much blood. The same thing kept happening every morning and day, so I got a hold of my doctor to see if he could please see what was going on before Christmas. So the 22 nd I went have blood work done and the 23 rd I went in for a ultrasound which I would of been 5 weeks and 5 days and he saw nothing, my uterus wall was thick and that was it. He seen what my levels were the day before from my blood work and they were 5550 so he checked again and saw nothing, he even tryed to see if it was a tubal pregnancy because I have had a tubal reversal. I have had no pain and cramping at all.So he had me go back to the hospital to have more blood work done. I got a hold of his nurse the next day which was Christmas eve and he told her that my blood levels were dropping that I was miscarrying. The bleeding started to get lighter Friday on Christmas day. So far today I have had no bleeding at all and it seems it may have stopped. I took a test this morning with no 3 to 4 hour hold or with nothing to drink and my test line is still dark has my control line. I just don't understand what is going on!!! I am heartbroken and stressed!!! Maybe someone can give me some in site of what is going on and how long does a miscarriage last? Thank you....here is a picture of my test from this morning

Attachments

• IMG_20151227_155139.jpg
    IMG_20151227_155139.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
So sorry you are going through this. Are you still taking progesterone? It might be stopping you from bleeding more. Did they tell you your levels the second time? I'd ask for more bloods or a scan to confirm then I think you would need to stop taking the progesterone so that your body knows it has had a MC.

So sorry you are going through this. Are you still taking progesterone? It might be stopping you from bleeding more. Did they tell you your levels the second time? I'd ask for more bloods or a scan to confirm then I think you would need to stop taking the progesterone so that your body knows it has had a MC.

He had me stop taking the progesterone the day he said my levels were going down. He did not tell me what the levels dropped down to. I go back and see my doctor January 6th.

I'm so sorry, I mc myself back in sept at 9+5 so I know exactly how it feels. Heartbreaking. I hope it all ends for you soon so you can start trying again. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->