First miscarriage

StayingPos

Reaction score
I am new to this site and the forum but figured this would be the best place to start to ask others who have suffered a miscarriage how long it took to get pregnant afterwards.

I originally had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in April. I tried to stay positive afterwards given that you are supposed to be more fertile after a pregnancy (even if ends in miscarriage) and remained hopeful that at least I was able to get pregnant with my DH. Now that three months has passed I am losing hope.

How long has it taken others to get pregnant after a miscarriage?

Hi, you're probably posting in the wrong place, as this is the part of the forum for people who struggle to get pregnant at all. There's an area for miscarriage support which you may get more advice from, which happier outcomes.
Personally, after my first miscarriage it took over three years, then after my second miscarriage it took two cycles but again didn't end happily.
Sorry I know this isn't what you want to hear. It's different for everyone.
Good luck.

I have heard of people getting PG right after a miscarriage. There are others who take several months after a miscarriage to get PG. I don't think that there is anything set in stone.

It took me three cycles from m/c 1 to get pregnant again, the second pregnancy also ended in miscarriage. Fingers crossed for you x

Sorry to hear :( I had a mmc, and had an erpc that august, it was the following April when I got pregnant again. Best of luck with ttc again x

A friend of mine was in the same boat, she experienced 3 or 4 mcs. She managed to get pregnant only via IVF with PGS NGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->