First month of OPKs....can someone help??

plush_pink

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

This is my first month of using OPKs, so I'm a little unsure of how it all works. The photo shows CD 13, 14 and 15. I thought on day 14 my LH surge was on it's way but then CD 15 (today) it seems to have gone. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Attachments

• OPK.JPG
    OPK.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi there,

Would you have quite a regular cycle? Mine is super regular and i got my positive OPK CD14.

I think your supposed to get a proper progession before you ovulate, go to https://www.peeonastick.com/opkodyssey.html This website is beyond helpful in regards to OPKs and HPTs.

Nope, I am far from regular! That's why i'm doing the OPKs as I just have no idea when (and if!!) I ovulate. My last two cycles were 42 days and the latest one was 33 days! How annoying.

I will take a look at that website, thanks for the recommendation! x

Just keep testing. If your cycles are 33-42 days, you're probably not going to see a + opk til CD18-27 or longer since you're not regular. Last month I got mine (first ever + opk) on CD49. This month it was CD25. Good luck!

Just keep testing. If your cycles are 33-42 days, you're probably not going to see a + opk til CD18-27 or longer since you're not regular. Last month I got mine (first ever + opk) on CD49. This month it was CD25. Good luck!

Hello.
I used these tests for the first time this month. We had a silent miscaarraige in oct and I went from regular 28 days to all over the place. I went into a second box before finally getting a positive on cd 22. Stick with it.
I think I would be able to recognise it without the tests now.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->