First Month TTC, Could I be Pregnant, or Just Wishful Thinking?

SweetHeart123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here but I have been reading for months and figured I would join so I can put my input in on things.

My fiance and I have recently started trying for a baby. For a month and a half or so we decided. Anyways, here is all the information I have for you, you ladies can tell me if you think it's hopeful I am pregnant or just me wishing so badly. Thanks in advance! :flower:

According to my calendar, my fertile window would be Jan 8th-Jan 14th. I took an ovulation test on the 13th and got a positive, and two days later on the 15th, I had a (sorry TMI) huge glob of discharge, so I assumed that is when I ovulated.

So, on the 15th, we had sex and he ejaculated inside of me and I propped myself up on pillows and sat there for 10 minutes before using the bathroom. From the 16th-17th I felt "wet" whenever I wiped. On the 17th I felt slightly queezy after eating and was tossing and turning all night.

I've had gas, and headaches almost everyday out of no where. On the 21st I felt "creamy" down there but no discharge whatsoever. On the 23rd I had a sudden onset of pressure/dizzyness in my head.

On the 27th I got a BFN. :( On the 28th I had middle/side cramps, if that makes sense, that went away after a few minutes. The 29th I was feeling emotional and had a bad headache. On the 30th I felt sick after eating and had gas.

I took another test on the 31st and had a BFN again. :nope:

At 6pm on the 31st, I wiped and it was a slight, very light pinkness on the toilet paper. On the 1st I was extremely bloated and my flow was heavy only after I had awoken from sleeping, and then that night just before midnight, it was very light. This is VERY VERY unusual for me, as my period is usually so heavy that I have to change my pad/tampon every 2 hours or more. From the 2nd until today, it was been on and off light blood when I wipe. No actual flow on the pad, maybe less than a dime size once but sometimes I wipe and nothing, other times theres a pinkness on the toilet paper.

My periods aren't regular, but aren't irregular either. They come every 30-38 days, and last 4-5 days, usually heavy for the first 3 and then lighten up. I usually never have PMS either. I never have cramps until I'm actually on my period, and I never had sore boobs. I have never felt anything happen to my breasts now, before, or ever since I've started my period when I was younger.

Also, if it makes a difference, I had a (TMI again, sorry) hard time getting a tampon in because my cervix feels soft, squishy and kind of "swollen" if you will. (This was a few days ago)

Since this period was so unusual for me, I want to say I am pregnant. My friend's mother walked up to me and said "are you pregnant? I have this feeling you are." I have been having little "signs" in my everyday life as well. Everyone says I'm next. I'm hoping these cute little signs mean I am, but maybe that's just everyone being nice and me thinking so much about it.

I am not stressed, and we are not stressed about HAVING to have a baby right now, so that wouldn't cause this to happen to my period. Any other information I will provide, again, thank you.

Maybe you should see your dr and ask for a blood test to check for pregnancy. It doesn't always show up on a home test. Also, I just wanted to mention that you would probably get more responses if you started a post in the ttc (trying to conceive) forums. I hope you get some answers. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->