First Month TTC, not feeling hopeful

proudwifey

Reaction score
Just found these statistics online at countdowntopregnancy.com. I experienced spotting at 3dpo and 4dpo, which lowers my chances of possibly being pregnant. Although I did experience very tender nipples. Any advice? I want to think positive, but after reading this, it doesn't seem promising.

Average Probability of BFP Each Cycle 20%
Probability of BFP in a Cycle w/ No Spotting During the Luteal Phase 25%
Probability of BFP in a Cycle with Spotting on 0-9 DPO 15-18%
Probability of BFP in a Cycle with Spotting on 10-20 DPO 6-8%

It's your first cycle trying, and it's too soon to have even implanted yet... I think you are despairing way too early in this process! Don't count yourself out just because your chances dropped two percent, statistically, over a little breakthrough spotting. :)

Thanks for the confidence. I'm trying to keep my head up, but this TWW is brutal.

I know it's easier said than done, but tryyyy to relax... have a nice hot shower, enjoy some chamomile tea, whatever helps you to unwind. Stressing out about it will only make it worse! Remember that 6-12 cycles of actively trying to conceive a sticky bean is still considered normal, so even if this isn't your month, it's bound to happen soon. :D

Doing great, Soon! I'm 6w3d pregnant now, sicker than a dog, and eagerly looking forward to my appointment at the end of the month.

How are things going for you?

Wow that's awesome! So happy for you! Sorry you're feeling sick.

I'm still ttc. I'm in a tww right now but not feeling too hopeful this month. I started charting BBT this month. I use FF to chart. I was so excited when I received the red line that declared OD. We stopped dtd once I saw the red line, then a few days later when I put in my BBT, a pop up came up saying that my OD has been revised, and we had already stopped dtd at that point. I still have a slight chance of getting a BFP, but I'm just not feeling hopeful. Today, I am only 6DPO. I have two vacations coming up so if I can drink on the beach, it's not the end of the world. Although, I was hoping to have a baby before 2015 is over, but that isn't looking too good.

Good, BBT is a great place to start, and FF is a fantastic app for that. Sorry to hear that you may have missed your window, though! How many days did it bump your O date?

Never count yourself fully out. I sincerely believed there was no way I was pregnant my February cycle. We DTD faithfully and carpetbombed the egg, but I barely had any symptoms -- less than the month before, when I thought for sure I was pregnant. Shocked the heck out of me when I tested positive!

It bumped my OD a day or 2. So it says that we dtd 2 days before and 3 days before. Although, it still scores me as "good" for the pregnancy analyzer. We also used pre-seed for the first time this month. I'm hoping that I'm wrong and this was our lucky month, but just not feeling hopeful. I'm going to test on Friday at 9DPO.

DTD 2 and 3 days before still gives you a chance!!! I will anxiously await your 9dpo results. :D

Thanks for the support Dill! Here's my chart for this cycle so far

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/58cff1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back