first night in own room alone

T

tinytoes

we're finally moving out of LOs room and back to our own bedroom...am really looking forward to it as my back aches from 4 months on a sofabed but I'm nervous too...my poor little man all alone upstairs (we're a 3 floor house. I'll be leaving all the doors open and the monitor on super loud!!). It seems sucha step - like he's officially a bigger boy now!!

I wonder if I'll crack and end up sleeping up there with him after his night feed?!:rofl:

hope teddy has a good night for u hun x

You can do it hun ..dont feel bad if you crack I know i did this with max I told DH he wasent comfortable lol

ahh im putting charlie in his own rom tomorow but it will feel strange xxx

Mnitors will give you so much peace of mind x

Can't believe you slept in his room and not him in your room lol Ive never heard of that way before :D

Good luck hun, I still have Jessie in our room. I'm not looking forward to moving her myself. Reckon I can stretch it out till she's 18? :) xXx

Can't believe you slept in his room and not him in your room lol Ive never heard of that way before :D

We're doing that too. Both of us (me and Matt) on a 3/4 size sofa bed. Cant wait to get into my full size one again!

Hope you have a good night hun :( I havent even considered moving back yet, far too nervous.

xxx

we'd decorated his room with big bright paintings of animals on teh wall and I wanted him to get used to it. Seeing as there is a sofa bed in his room we thought we might as well move in there with him once he was born!

Last night went ok. I was up 3 times - twice to feed - but in general it was good and today my back feels grrrreat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->