First night on the town?!?

Im not a massive clubber but like to go out with friends for a few. I actually really like staying inand getting pissed and silly with my OH (well used to!) So am more likely to want to leave baby with my mum for the night when he/she is old enough so that we can spend the night together. I dont see anything wrong with it at all as long as the baby is cared for and its not every night!

I think its up to the individual. Me and my husband have been out together about 8 or 9 times in the 3 1/2 years since we had our son. This is mainly because we haven't really got anyone to baby sit. His mum and dad never offer so its always left to my mum and dad and i feel guilty asking them sometimes.

We do go out every week as a family though and kian behaves really well as he is used to going. We go out for meals at restaurants, pubs etc. Kian loves going to the chinese!!

If you can get a baby sitter then go out and make the most of it.

I'm 18, and I have no intention of going out without her, more than a trip to the shops, for atleast another month or so. I don't really want to leave her. Even going to the shops I miss her. Personal preference I guess. I don't think I'll be going out for the next few months. Even on my birthday, I just don't want to.

Im not sure what i will do depends when the baby comes....I used to be a big clubber out everynight but being preg has really settled me right down...Think afer x-mas and that maybe but to be honest im glad of the nights in.....Only miss my bottle of wine :blush: XXX

I think its fine to go out. My friend gave birth in January and didnt go out for the first 6weeks ish. now she has taken it to the extreme and is out every weekend leaving the baby with daddy or nana. I dont agree in going out every weekend and getting slaughtered like she does but once a month or so is fine. we will all need r breaks once they arrive.

How ridiculous!! I dont imagine i will want to leave the baby for a while, but i dont know until the time comes.

But i dont understand why going out for the evening would make anyone a bad mother- unless they left the baby alone. Everyone is entiled to a bit of space and freedom of choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->