First 'Night Out' away from Amy

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share as I'm rather proud of myself :blush: Ok, it was only 7-10pm and was just down at my friends house getting my nails done but I'm really chuffed I managed it. Amy was already in bed and sleeps right through luckily. Started getting a bit anxious around 10 so came home but its a step in the right direction!

Well done hun. Still havent left either of mine at night, have in the day for dentist appts and docs etc. But never for more than 3 hours.
Your doing better than me! :)

Ace :D

We only just went out for 2 hours together last week, the first time since H was born. It was fantastic, but a bit of a bummer to hear so many people exclaim 'WHAT!?' that we waited until now.

:flower:

i still havent braved it yet lol!!
x

I go out (to friend's houses and very few and far between nights out) leaving Harry with OH and am ok... but remember when he was younger I didn't like it. My mum and dad have also had Harry a handful of times overnight, but I'm more comfortable when I know he's in his own bed. I think it's important to have time to yourself with friends etc though. Glad you got through your first night out - hope it gets easier for you.

Well done! I still havent left liam overnight, i moved an hours drive away from my friends and its one of their birthdays on the 16th so going out on the friday staying at a friends im so nervous! I havent been away from liam for more than 2 hours in 9 months!! It will get easier hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->