First of many questions I'm sure!

Orange lady

Reaction score
Hi girls
Got my :bfp: this morning.
OH and I :sex: this morning too (to celebrate I suppose) :blush:
Well I noticed afterwards in my pants some light brown goo. It was mixed with other stuff, normal CM and leftover sperm I suppose (sorry TMI). And it's really really really light brown when I wipe today. I'm on CD28. Does everyone think this is ok? Or should I panic?

you could have some left over blood from implantation which has just made it's way out after the 'bd'.

congrats btw.....

Unless the blood becomes red I would not worry xx

I had some really really light brown goo like discharge on CD 28/9 (Thursday and yesterday). I was really worried as well (in fact im permanetly worried about everything at the moment). However today it seems to have stopped and discharge has become wetter and with out the extremely light brown tinge.

From what everyone has said I don't think there is anything to worry about unless there is fresh blood.

Congrats hon :)

I read somewhere lately that it's the semen/sperm that causes the cervix to open ever so slightly (pretty harmless though) and it lets that little bit of old implantation bleeding seep out.

If you search the forum for bleeding you'll see just how common it is... nearly all of us could raise our hands if asked... but promise me if you start searching, don't let yourself get worried by occassions of some other peoples unlucky experiences xx

I was told by my midwife that it's perfectly safe to have sex at any time during pregnancy but that in early pregnancy it can cause a little show of blood (pink/pale brown like you describe). It's absolutely normal and nothing to worry about and there's no need for you to avoid :sex:.

:hugs:

My dr said spotting after sex is normal when pregnant. Also, some spotting is normal as long as it doesn't saturate a pad and as long as it doesn't come with extreme cramping.

i bleed after sex since getting pregnant, we have stopped for now as both of us worry so much lol, its common to bleed after sex apartley but as i had a thrented miscarriage i think its safer for us to stop (for now)

i to have had sort of pink/brown tinged discharge after sex,and sometimes the next morning,i try not to worry to much as it just aapear to be normal to have some bleeding after sex during pregnancy,but im having a scan tommorrow as had other bleeding and lots of brown discharge so FX all will be ok,
im sur eyou will be fine
PMA
:D

i had this too, twice afterwards. The first time i went to hosp as i was worried, but was reassured as long as i had no campyness etc all should be ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->