• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First period after baby really light?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
Baby is over 2 months old and we stopped breastfeeding a little over a month ago. I finally got what I'm pretty sure was my first period after baby, expecting the usual hell of really heavy bleeding, and surprisingly it's been really light instead. I had odd pink or brown spotting sporadically when I'd wipe for a week or so before it actually got red and appeared to be a real period. But I haven't had any cramps and 2 days later it appears to be gone already. My periods before baby were 5ish days usually.

Am I just a lucky weirdo that has light periods now? lol :shrug:

Oh and I did take a pregnancy test a couple days before it started and it was BFN.

my period came last Friday. I was only spotting on Friday and Saturday, then pretty much nothing on Sunday, but then it started for real on Monday and is still going on. not as heavy as my pre pregnancy periods but definitely closer to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->