First Period after Baby

MrsE

Reaction score
Well Thomas was 8 weeks old on wednesday and AF hit me full in the face on thursday, I don't know why but I feel so low :cry:

My little boy is growing up so fast, he's smiling like mad (has been since about week 4), he's started rolling from his back onto his side and when I talk to him he mumbles away like he's trying to communicate.

Before I know it he'll be toddling around talking his head off...:cry:

Cx

Aww sweetie ...

You know what, its upsetting but GREAT at the same time to see them develope!

Hope the witch isn't to severe!

xxx

I know how you feel. Kassidy is starting Jr. High in a few weeks and it makes me so sad. I stare at them sometimes...just trying to catch a glimpse of the babies they once were. Sometimes I dream about when they were small and when I wake up...I'm either smiling ear to ear or crying..

hiya mrs e i know angharad is doing exactly the same as thomas shes 9 weeks and morgan is 3 its just going so fast where is the time going only thing is im more gutted as dp doesnt want anymore and angharad is my last oh well go to stop somewhere i suppose why dont you get a video camera and film him we did it with morgan and now again with angharad so you will always be able to look back when they were babies speak soon spunkyxxx

i suppose my af wont be long as ive stopped breastfeeding when she was 7 wks so looks like im next xxx

aww i know the feeling! im sorry AF has been a bitch

At the minute I look a state, I cant fit comfortably in my old clothes yet so I'm living in jogging pants and tying my hair back and now AF has hit I feel so dirty and scruffy.

I'm treating myself and getting my hair done next saturday so I'll post new pics of me and Thomas :happydance:
And we're going to get the video camera out on the tripod and film him chunnering away and us bathing and feeding him etc.

Cx

aww thatll be nice hun! you deserve some pampering!

Aww hun :hugs: Sorry to hear that af is making you feel so bad.

Enjoy yourself when you go get your hair done .. you deserve a bit of pampering.

Getting a hair cut?? WORKS WONDERS!!!

Treat yourself to some smock top and tunics, you feel fabby after i promise!

xxx

Thanks Imi lol, will tell DH I'm under orders to go shopping hee hee

Cx

Joint bank account :hissy: and we don't have credit cards.

But I feel a trip to Adams coming on for some swimwear...and then Mothercare...and then next hee hee.
Well it's Thomas' first holiday in september to Cornwall so if I can't use that as an excuse what's the point ;)

Cx

Aww hunnie:hugs:, I get weepy when AF turns up anyway, and after having a baby, it's even worse. Poor Kayleigh was crying for no reason yesterday as her AF turned up:hugs:.

Hope you're feeling a little better today.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->