first period after ERPC

needhope

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I had a second m/c in march, found out at a scan at 9 weeks that had a missed miscarriage. We have been trying since we got married a year ago and unfortunately in that time have suffered two losses. The first last may at 5 weeks and now this. Was completely devastated.

I had an ERPC on 22nd march and after it I had bleeding like a period for about a week. Then for another two weeks I had spotting on and off. The spotting stopped 11th april, last monday. I thought I would have to wait for quite a while for my period but it seems to have come this weekend. They did say it would be 4-6 weeks after the ERPC but I thought that as I had the spotting for quite a few weeks afterwards that it might have taken a bit longer.
Has this happened to anyone else?it took ages for things to settle down after my first m/c.

I hope its just a normal period as we would like to try again straight away. Is anyone else in a similar situation? Thinking about trying after more than one m/c? Its pretty scary, how do you deal with the anxiety? I know it could take months to conceieve again and that when I do I'm going to be terrified but I feel like we have to keep trying. The doctors say we have just been really unlucky, hard to believe though but they don't test till 3 in a row do they.

Would love to hear from anyone ttc after a m/c or more than one m/c. I don't have any children so its been 2 pregnancies, 2 losses unfortunately.

Good luck to everyone here ttc, thinking of you all.

Xxx

Sorry for your losses :hugs:

I think everyone on this board is feeling the same hun...all want to be pregnant again yet petrified too.

There is a thread on miscarriage support for people who have had recurring miscarriages if that's any help to you?
As for AF, everyone is different too. There is a thread on this forum half way down discussing first AF after a loss.

Hugs and :dust:

XxX

Hi hun, so sorry for your losses. I have now had six pregnancies and have two children. My two most recent losses were at 14+1 and 13+4. We are trying again straight away. I will be terrified during my next pregnancy knowing what could happen, but I just have to believe that I will have another baby in my arms.

hi so sorry for ur losses.its such a horrible feeling.ive had three miscarriages,the last one was in january.i got my period back three weeks after erpc.i had to wait till i had three b4 they started testing which is a ridiculous rule and so cruel.my tests results are bak may 4th and im a nervous wreck.we've been trying since we got married too and that was three years ago.the first time it took 8mths to become pregnant,second time two mths then the third time 14 mths so im praying it doesnt take that long again.i know we'l get our baby but i just hope its sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->