First post over here! Had consultant appointment and growth scan.

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post over here as I haven't felt ready to move over yet. This will be my last pregnancy and I want take every moment in! I have high blood pressure and was induced with pre eclampsia with my daughter!

I'm being closely monitered with this baby and had my first growth scan yesterday, baby is breech head and tummy measurements are fine but his leg measurements are 2 weeks behind on the 5th centile. The consultant didn't seem concerned but obviously I'm a little worried has anyone else had this and baby's legs caught up?

Sorry it's a but long! Xx

Just saying hi and best wishes for everything to go smoothly for you! :)

I didn't want to read and run! I didn't experience the same, but this is also my last pregnancy. I do wish everything goes smoothly and works out for the best. The doctors are not always correct in their assumptions and predictions so you may find out everything is absolutely normal in the next scan.

Thank you both! That's what I'm hoping and because he was breech his legs were tucked up so they struggled with measurements x

As an example of their inaccuracies, my first-born was predicted to be average sized and no more than 7 lbs. And that was right up to the very week I delivered him. He came out at 23 inches long and a whopping 10 lbs 1 oz. They were WAY off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->