First Pregnancy-many problems

uscchemmom

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first pregnancy and I'm so confused on many things. I am at 17 weeks and still don't have an appetite. I get hungry but nothing sounds good at all. Also I've been having lots of cramping (no bleeding) that comes and goes. Not only that but I'm having trouble using the bathroom. Sometimes I'm fine and others times I have to go so bad, the pressure hurts and basically all I get is a trickle. Negative on UTI. And then today I started getting pain in my left side (is it because I've been sleeping on my left side only?). I've talked to my doctor and he says all is normal, but is it normal to have this many problems? Thanks for listening.

It sounds pretty normal. I didn't have a huge appetite either, and a lot of food I fancied before, I hated during my pregnancy. The cramping, and occasional pain is also normal, as long as you're not having frequent contractions, you should be fine.

I didn't experience any trouble using the restroom, but if your Doctor said it's fine, then I wouldn't worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->