First Pregnancy. Worried?

jennifer.m84

Reaction score
Hello. This is my first pregnancy. I wont be able to go to the doctor for a little while. My last period was December 10th and I am 7 days late. I have taken about 8 different pregnancy tests different days including two days before my missed period and they have all been positive. according to calculations i'm about 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms and today I started feel a somewhat crampy feeling I feel before my period comes. Is it just too soon to have any symptoms or could something be wrong? Any help? thank you.

Cramping is normal in early pregnancy so try not to worry I had it really bad with my first :hugs: also symptoms might not start for another few weeks and it really varies from person to person and pregnancy to pregnancy. Congratulations :flower: xxxxxxx

congrats !!! :) and I had cramping too still do lol im only 6 weeks today

Very normal :) don't worry. And congratulations!

Pregnancy can be a very worrying time, but as you get further along, I hope the worry will start to get less. It does for me. I feel on tenterhooks for the first few weeks, but the further I get, the happier I feel.

Regards to symptoms, they usually start to build in momentum around 7 weeks, so you might not feel much till then. And if you never feel anything? That's normal too. I never get pregnancy symptoms other than tiredness and I have a beautiful healthy little boy to show for it and a little one on board with a strong heartbeat (I listen on my doppler every few days).

I hope your worry eases soon and you enjoy the next nine months!!

x

Hi,
I've had a lot of cramping, started to ease now. I'm 6wks +4
I've also had really bad back too, and every now and then sore boobs too.
Last few days been feeling gassy and queasy.
Everything has seemed to have calmed down, which is scary, because I don't feel pregnant.

How you doing today ? xx x

Yeah the cramping is normal, I got cramps with my ds and have had flight cramps this pregnancy too, best thing is to keep hydrated xxx

ive been crampy on and off from just before AF was due and still get it now and again.

only symptom i have is really sore breasts, getting sorer by the day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->