First round of Clomid! Nervous!

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies :) LTTTC #2, doc has started me on Clomid. CD 5 today, took my first pill. Anyone start Clomid today or recently? Or have experience with it? I'm hoping it doesn't make me super hormonal! The only thing I've noticed today is I'm peeing like crazy :shrug: could be just my water intake lol...I hope this works!!!

I started this round on January 9th. I am also ltttc #2.

I took clomid to conceive ds and caught on our first round.

I am currently waiting to ovulate. I think it will happen Friday-Sunday.

That gives me hope! Did you have any really obvious reasons to start taking it? My cycle is pretty normal, but I think I ovulate a bit too late. I have my fingers crossed for you! Did you have any sort of side effects the first time around?

I have pcos and do not ovulate on my own.

My biggest side effects were hot flashes while taking it. And I was more emotional than usual. Overall, I tend to do fine on it.

Hi Bomma,

I just took my second pill today and am on my first clomid cycle. I'm also ttc#2. I've only been TTC#2 for 4 months but I don't reliably ovulate on my own (like once or twice a year).

I woke up with a headache today but it went away after a few hours. I've also felt a little bloated and generally on edge but I think some of that is anxiety about taking a new drug.

Why did your Dr prescribe clomid?

Best of luck!

I did a round in December (along with trigger and IUI) I had a few hot flashes which were uncomfortable obviously & I did find myself pretty moody but I'm hopefully going to start another round tomorrow, so its not that bad I guess LOL

Hi Sapphire and Berries :)

Sorry I have been absent! I just finished my last pill (5th) last night. Feeling SUPER tired today, could be a symptom? Other than that, nothing! Just testing for ovulation now, still negative. CD10 as of today.

Sapphire, my doc put me on because she thinks I just need an added ovulation/hormone boost. She said I may have a weak O or too short of an LP. We'll see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->