First scan 24th Feb - anyone else?

Bun87

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Saw the mw on weds and she put in the form requesting my scan. Letter came through today - super efficient! Shame they won't be that efficient on the day ha.

I'll be 12w1d at the scan. Anyone else due to have their scan around the same time? I feel like it's not too far away but I hate the waiting! Almost feels too good to be true, how can we be lucky twice... Trying to stay positive though 😊

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all! X

Hey my dating scan is 23rd Feb, ill be 13 weeks. Disappointed tbh as hoped it would be a week earlier and another 4 weeks feels so far away x

I don't see the midwife for another 2 weeks so I won't know until then, but I'll be 12 weeks on my sons 2nd birthday which is the 21st feb, so I'm assuming my scan will be sometime in the week of the 23rd feb. I'm hoping so anyway.

It feels so far away though, then again I'm an impatient person lol.

I have my next scan February 2nd and I'll be 12w6d and had my first scan January 2nd at 8w3d and the waits been agonizing! Just wanna know all is good!! Been tempted to buy a doppler but fear I won't be able to hear anything because I'm not using it right or its not good enough and I don't want the extra worries!! I should just chill...I have all the same symptoms MS (although this week it's seeming to ease), sore boobies, peeing alot, very vivid crazy dreams, but very little to no bloating probably because of my MS and not being able to eat much at all...although today I had to leave work to buy some new pants because my "skinny jeans" weren't cutting it after I ate breakfast!! LOL and it's my 1st so I'm not really showing yet so maybe this is the beginning of the bloat or bump!! :)

Mines on 24th feb and I'll be 13 weeks & 4 days xx

Have my first scan on the 17th Feb. Super excited but scared too! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"