First scan in 2.5 hours...

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
Feeling so nervous and hoping everything looks good in there. Been having pretty constant nausea since week 5 so I want to believe all is well, but till I actually see that heartbeat I know I will worry.

Lots of positive thoughts please :)

Good luck hun!!! Sending positive thoughts your way. Let us know how it goes!

Thinking of you today!!! Will look for update

Well I got there and they wouldn't do the scan, they needed to prove I was PG and have me take a PG test first....so now that they see I am PG my scan is Tuesday.

Disappointed, but at least its just 4 more days.

well that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of!!! um duh people why would u be schedule for a prenatal ultrasound if you weren't pregnant....sigh....way to be optimistic at least!!!

well that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of!!! um duh people why would u be schedule for a prenatal ultrasound if you weren't pregnant....sigh....way to be optimistic at least!!!

LoL it took me awhile to get optimistic...I spent the entire time there after I peed in the cup stink eyeing all the employees :winkwink:

LoL it took me awhile to get optimistic...I spent the entire time there after I peed in the cup stink eyeing all the employees :winkwink:

Lol I would have raised holy hell!!!!

That is stupid!!! What a waste of time. I have never heard of any obgyn making a lady do that before they give her an ultrasound. You handled it WAY better than I would have. On the plus side, it's only 4 days. I'll be stalking till then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->