First scan with EDD adjustment - no baby yet

NJAngelAPN

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Had my first scan today after my BFP (surprise) a week ago. Too early to see anything; the tech only saw the gestational sac and MAYBE the yolk sac. My OB calculated my EDD by my LMP, which put me at 7 weeks, and that was concerning to my perinatologist. Probable conception puts me at closer to five weeks, which is more consistent with the ultrasound. So I go back in two weeks and go get bloods tomorrow to check hcg and progesterone.
Still very mixed emotions; I don't feel pregnant, and didn't start with symptoms until 7 weeks with DD. The fact that I'm as early as I am, makes me feel better that I don't feel pregnant.
Keeping my fingers crossed...

Fingers crossed.. I hope everything goes good for you! Update us :)

Had my first scan today after my BFP (surprise) a week ago. Too early to see anything; the tech only saw the gestational sac and MAYBE the yolk sac. My OB calculated my EDD by my LMP, which put me at 7 weeks, and that was concerning to my perinatologist. Probable conception puts me at closer to five weeks, which is more consistent with the ultrasound. So I go back in two weeks and go get bloods tomorrow to check hcg and progesterone.
Still very mixed emotions; I don't feel pregnant, and didn't start with symptoms until 7 weeks with DD. The fact that I'm as early as I am, makes me feel better that I don't feel pregnant.
Keeping my fingers crossed...

Oh my word this could be me, writing this. I have not been tomy appointment yet, it is on Friday. My last period was 7 weeks ago, I spot bled since I came off my period and no positive opk's. We gave up really on last month so I stopper temperature charting half way through. I have been know to ovulate late on but I assumed I wasnt going to ovulate that month since that is not unusual for me... then randomly my period didnt arrive and then my pregnancy tests have been coming up positive. I have done a digital first saying 1-2 weeks and then on saturday (1 week later) it said 2-3 weeks. I am glad I read this post because I need to remember that it is very unlikely I will see anything. After two miscarrages I am really anxious. Let me know how things go!!!

Thanks, girls. Nausea kicked in full force today. I wasn't able to get bloods today, so going tomorrow and again on Friday. She wants to see the beta hcg double in 48 hours.
I took a clear blue digital the day I found out (a week ago), and it read 2-3 weeks. Took another one yesterday and it said 3+. So I know my numbers are going up. And as annoying as the nausea is, it's a good sign, pregnancy-wise.
I'll definitely keep this thread and my pregnancy journal updated. Thanks. And good luck to you as well, treetops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->