First smiley on a Digital OPK

Preciousone

Reaction score
First smiley on a Digital OPK yet faint line on Cheapie opk......

Plenty of BD yesterday so FX and yes i will be BD for the next couple of days too hehe

How is everyone getting on this month? Has anyone else experience this (positive on digi but not on stick?)

Im CD16 TODAY on a 26 day cycle i really thought i wasnt going to ovulate this month :wacko:

:dust::dust::dust: and lets hope that wicked with stays away !!

Attachments

• 1st ovulation smiley.jpg
    1st ovulation smiley.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Another positive at 10am on a stick so still Ov which is great, How you getting on? ;)

Ive just notice you had a reading by Gail ? I sent a request for a regular pregnancy one yesterday, Im a little disapointed as i have read some great testimonials but you had a BFN ? what are your thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive just notice you had a reading by Gail ? I sent a request for a regular pregnancy one yesterday, Im a little disapointed as i have read some great testimonials but you had a BFN ? what are your thoughts :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just got my first smiley face on the Clearblue Digital ov test! Im soo happy, i definitely agree with you, didnt think i would ov either! Im on day 15 of a 28 day cycle, so maybe me and you can be TTC#1 BUDDIES! We are close date wise...

I was getting prepared to buy the CBFM (the monitor), but now i have alot more hope in this digis...:happydance: now im going to be BD'ING as soon as the hubby gets home! I took a pic for my ttc #1 sisters to see!

When its your first smiley, i think you kinds want everyone to see! I so hope my time comes soon, and many blessings and baby dust to you as well!

Attachments

• IMAG0220.jpg
    IMAG0220.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay that's great news I'd love to be TTC buddies roll on our 2 week wait FX to you

Yay that's great news I'd love to be TTC buddies roll on our 2 week wait FX to you

Cool,:happydance: ill be stalking you/watching what happens with you, for the next two weeks! :) keep me updated! Good luck, baby dust too you!

Me too charm joy just took opk (stick) looks negative, so the waiting game starts Woop ! What day will you be testing ? GL and lots of dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->