first tablet taken

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies back from hospital ive just taken my first tablet to stop hormones etc. lying in bed now just waitin to see if anythin starts and back in wednesday then for labour. im actually coping quite ok so far have had loads of talks with other half and cried a bit together and also alone. i know there was no reason for it so im getting through things. just wondering if you ladies have any advice on what i should bring with me wednesday i have pyjames and 2 nightdresses but im a little unsure, they prob told me but its a bit information overload at the moment!! hope your all ok xxxxxx

just wanted to say i have no experience of 2nd tri loss but wanted to send you a big :hug: and to say i am thinking of you at this awfull time my friend lossher lil boy last year and she took a camera to take lotsof pictures after he was delivered and a special blanket towrap him in after the birth x

Please stay resting up babe, i reacted badly to that tablet and was very sick and fainting.. make sure you take it easy :(

Im glad you are calmer now, it gives you time to think, and cry, and talk, and when baby is here on Wednesday, you will be calm and enjoy your time together.

I took jogging bottoms, big pants and a tshirt. (needed elbow out for drips etc).

I took my trousers off in the end as i was hot, so just wearing pants and pads they give you, and then it was easier just in a tshirt as nothing was getting in the way.

When babys here you wont care anyway, just something your comfortable in hun as unfortunately contractions were very uncomfortable :( xxx

Thinking about you, will be thinking about you on Wednesday.

Take your camera.. the photos you will cherish forever.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I took in a nightshirt. Went in and bought a big loose long one and just binned it when left hospital. Just take what you will find comfy. My hospital were good and provided food for dh and brought in kettle and stuff for tea and coffee. Chilled water etc. I know you wont be thinking about food but you might be there for a long time.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry your going through this

You could take 2 blankets to wrap your precious baby in, one that you can take home with and one you can leave with your baby, then you will always have something that your little one actually touched, and he/she will have something from mummy and daddy.

I did this with my daughter Katie, and I absolutely treasure it, it still has her unique smell on it.

Please take care, I hope everything goes as gentle as it can over the coming days and weeks. :hugs:

xmagsx

The hospital i went to gave me a memory box which had a blanket in and 2 tiny teddies a camera..the hospital also had tiny knitted outfits to put him in..it may be worth asking what they give u before u worry too mouch about what to take..
for yourself, i'd take a couple of stes of comfy clothes and a large t shirt to give birth in..sanitary pads ... something to sleep in if u stay the night.. i did as i lost blood ...
i guess they will have told u it can take a while to get u unto laboutr if its your first.. it didn'ttake long for me put charlie was my 4th...
take a magazine and choc..something for OH too... although i know the staff where i had charlie treated us very well..
:hugs: hope u are ok !! XXXX will be thinking of u !!XX

Yes two blankets!!!!! I took a bunny blanket for her she was wrapped in and she stained it and I couldn't let it go as well so I bought her a new one and I kept hers. It's a piece of her I will physically have forever.

They can give a max of 5 pessaries then they have to rest you, but I had 3, 9 hours of labour and she came calmly so hopefully it's quick and calm for you too xxxx

hi ladies back from hospital ive just taken my first tablet to stop hormones etc. lying in bed now just waitin to see if anythin starts and back in wednesday then for labour. im actually coping quite ok so far have had loads of talks with other half and cried a bit together and also alone. i know there was no reason for it so im getting through things. just wondering if you ladies have any advice on what i should bring with me wednesday i have pyjames and 2 nightdresses but im a little unsure, they prob told me but its a bit information overload at the moment!! hope your all ok xxxxxx

Im sorry hun u have to go through it :(
we lost our boy yesterday I lost amniotic fluid through an infection they tried to harm it with tocolysis.. wasnt helpin at all..so they induct labor and after 10 hours our boy was born. hope it goes quick n calm for u.. but the others r right take 2 blankets with u..
im sorry:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->