First taste

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Ruby had her first taste of carrot and sweetcorn today and she loved it! Def going to start introducing new tastes into her solids now and see how we get on.Up until now she has only tried a little baby rice but really did not like it which to be honest i dont blame her.She is such a chunky little monkey :happydance:

aw that was summer first taste too, did it come in tht little jar? glad she enjoyed, have fun introducing new tastes!

aw that was summer first taste too, did it come in tht little jar? glad she enjoyed, have fun introducing new tastes!

Yeah thats the one. I bought a couple in sainsburys when they had 1/3 off baby stuff. Although i intend on making mostly my own i dont think the occasional jar will do any harm :happydance:

caitlyn doesn't like carrot and sweetcorn, she spits it out!

Glad ruby likes it xx

glad it went so well!

my boy also loves his carrots! We don't get a carrot and sweetcorn mix here though :-(

We gave him a butternut and mielie pasta bake the other day which they say is for 5 months and older. I was shocked when I read the ingredients afterwards, it has cheese and salt in it which I thought you should only give after a year?

It is so much fun feeding new things. Unfortunatley for me I only feed the rice cereal in the morning (boring), my nanny gets to feed the fruits for lunch and my OH gets to feed the veggies at 5:30pm (I only get home at 6). Its just not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->