first the text goes missing, now i get no email alerts at all?

Premomt

Him and Me +1 makes 3!
Reaction score
SC- please read my last post
Thanks

Hey all-
I subscribed to a few threads to be updated with new posts and get emails when users post on these threads.
These emails used to contain the new message the user posted, but since last night they have not. Now it looks the same but with the message missing.
Like this:
Dear Premomt,

Elliebank has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Life With Our Impish Angels - in the Parenting Journals forum of BabyandBump.

This thread is located at:
https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/159096-life-our-impish-angels-new-post.html

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
BabyandBump

What's happened!?!:shrug:
Thanks for your help.

i know ive noticed this too its so annoying because i always read the post to see if its worth going back ito the thread to reply

whats wrong ????

I'll have a look into this. I changed something last night which might have done it.

I dont get emails to say i have a pm no more either ?

I will get a couple msgs here and there but not with every post.

has anyone found a reason why its doing this yet its so annoyin x

For new pm's, I get email saying I've received one, but the actual PM content doesn't come through

just to help a lil more.

i noticed this to and its so annoying because now you have to go and click back onto every thread to see what was said

Still having this issue... Its with all notifications.

thought it was just me - and thought i had done something to my hotmail account, and have beeing tryign to sort my Hotmail out all day !!! ooops

i know ive noticed this too its so annoying because i always read the post to see if its worth going back ito the thread to reply

whats wrong ????

Thats exactly what I do! But I do it from my phone, and was thinking it was bc I was using my phone instead of PC. Thats not the reason tho...:cry: I hope it gets sorted out soon!

Will remind SC, he may not have had a chance to look into it properly yet :)

I brought it up in mods so hopefully he'll see it. He might just be busy with work and the two LO's ;)

:cry: Still not back to the way it was!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

aw... I just pm'd him.
Get better Quickly SC!!!

This still doesnt seems to be fixed, i really miss the way it used to be :cry:

I know me too!!!
Abd OMG- did I seriously miss your being pregnant? I really don't remember seeing you announce it... Hrm... Well if I didn't say b4- congrats!

Thank you :hugs: i finally got my bfp back in early october after 10 months quitting bcp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->