first things first!

jan019

Reaction score
Hey guys!

im new to this, but I've been looking at posts and comparing situations for months! haha, I love this site. anywho, im ntnp, my bf and I wouldn't mind at all though.. and ive had a lot of questions lately! ive had really weird periods and an especially weird one this last time. I got one on July 2nd that ended about the 4th. then another one on July 29th, which ended on the 2nd of August. I assumed that was my Aug. per. well Aug. 24th I started bleeding, then stopped on the 25th. nothing happened the next day, then on the 27th I started spotting randomly throughout the day for about two more days! I am supposed to get my period in 3 days according to my tracker, but my belly has been beyond bloated for a long time now, about 2 wks after the weird per in Aug.. it would get bigger when I eat, then go down. last nite wasnt the case. I woke up this morning with this kinda pudge (I'll post the link to the photo after I post 9 more misc. things lol). boobs have been horrible, nauseated, and blood sugar super low. also have this little roundness above my pelvic bone (which I cannot see anymore because of the little belly. dr. appt next week. any comments? relatable things you can share? anything helps! thanks ladies :)

thats and obvious. its why i didnt state it. im waiting until after wednesday, when my period was supposed to be here. I was looking for something more situational than that though... thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->